Privacy Statement - hotgirl.tv
Use of this website signifies your understanding of, agreement with and acceptance of the terms set forth in this policy. If you do not agree with or accepts these terms, you must stop using the website.
Our website is not intended for persons under the age of eighteen (18) , and we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors.
We are committed to the protection of your personal data and take every precaution to ensure its security.
This policy applies to information gathered through your use of either the desktop or mobile version of the website or any applications authored by us that permit access to the website content. It also applies to information gathered from any email correspondence you may have with the website administrators.
Any questions you may have concerning this policy may be sent to us by way of our contact form.
Personal data we collect
To provide and improve our website and services, we collect information about members and browsers of the website, and this information includes the following:
A. Members - In addition to the technical information gathered from browsers of the website (see 'Browsers' below), members provide us with their username, password and email address at the time of registration. We collect information from you as a member that includes your preferences and interests, and also any information you may provide in emails or feedback to us.
B. Browsers - When you use our website we collect technical data that includes your IP address, any referral URL, your browser type and version, your time zone and geographical location, and other such metrics. We also collect data on how you use our website and services.
How information is collected
We use the following methods to collect your information:
Passive Collection - Automatic collection of data takes place when you visit our website. The data collected includes your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, time zone and geographic location, and other such technical data.
Active Collection - We collect your personal data during the registration process. We also collect personal data when you post materials on the website and when you contact us by email or onsite forms or any other method of communication.
How we use personal information
The various purposes for which we collect and use your data include the following:
- To provide the website and enable its interactive elements
- For the provision of tailored website content and relevant advertising
- To perform research and analysis for the purpose of website improvement
- For the purposes of diagnosing and resolving technical problems that negatively impact the website's operation
- To enable us to communicate with you and provide customer support
- To ensure compliance with our terms of service and fulfill any legal obligations
Sharing of information
We may share your personal data with the parties and for the purposes set out below:
- Contractors and companies who perform services to ensure the efficient operation of the website, and only for the performance of the services
- A party or parties who, through transfer of business assets for any reason, assumes ownership of the assets in their entirety or of a substantial portion thereof
- Any law enforcement agency, government authority or other organization, if required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of others
Under data protection laws, you have the right to access, update, or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to or request restriction of processing, to request transfer or deletion, or to withdraw consent. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us.
We may process, store, and transfer personal data in and to a country with less comprehensive privacy laws than your country. We may also transfer your data to third parties based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for storage or processing. By using our website or submitting personal data, you agree to this transfer, storage, and processing.