Your continued access to and use of our website indicates that you have read and fully understand the terms laid out in this policy and that you agree to and accept these terms. If you do not, please discontinue accessing or using our website.
This website is not directed toward anyone under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect data about such individuals.
We are committed to the protection of your personal data and take every precaution to ensure its security.
This policy applies to information we collect on the website (desktop or mobile versions), in email communications, and via any of our applications through which the website is accessed.
Please direct any questions about this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we collect
We may collect different types of data from you when you visit our website depending on whether you choose to become a member or remain an unregistered visitor to the website as follows:
A. Members – Upon registration to become a member of the website, you provide us with your username, email address and password. You may also provide us with other information in your direct communications with us. When you use the website, we also gather some technical information, which is described under 'Browsers' below.
B. Browsers – Browsers are visitors who do not register with the website. Information gathered from browsers (and from members) includes IP address, referral URL (if applicable), geographic location and time zone, operating system and platform, browser type and version, and information about your use of the website.
How we collect information
The following describes the ways in which we collect your data:
Passive Collection – Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect information such as your IP address, the date and time of your visit, and information about your browser.
Active Collection – We obtain your personal information through your direct provision of it when you register for membership, post any materials on the website, or communicate with us via email or onsite forms.
Our use of personal information
The main purposes for which we use your data are the following:
- To provide the website and your ability to interact with the website's features
- To deliver advertising and content that is relevant to your interests
- To undertake research and analysis in order to make improvements to the website
- To diagnose and fix technological problems that interfere with the website's operation
- To allow communication with you and for the provision of customer support
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement, to ensure compliance with our terms of service, and to fulfill any legal obligations
How we share your information
The following lists the parties with whom and the circumstances in which we may share your personal information:
- Companies and contractors who perform services integral to the support of our business, and only for use in providing those services
- Any party or parties who assume ownership of all or a significant portion of the business assets in the case of such proceedings as sale, merger, desolation, bankruptcy, restructuring, or transfer of assets for any other reason
- Law enforcement agencies, government regulators, courts and any such organizations for the purposes of meeting legal or regulatory obligations or to protect our rights or the rights of other people
Your rights regarding your information
You have certain rights regarding the information we collect about you, which you can exercise by contacting us. These include the rights of access, correction, erasure, restriction and transfer. You may also request a copy of your information or withdraw your consent for its use.
Transfer of Information
By using the website, you agree to the possibility of transfer, storage, and processing of your information, by us or third-party service providers, to and in countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and/or be outside the European Economic Area.