DMCA Notice & Takedown Policy and Procedures - hotgirl.tv
We take copyright infringement claims seriously and, in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we will respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement that are in accordance with applicable law.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that any material to which you own the copyright is being used on the website without your permission, you can report the alleged infringement by submitting the following information in writing:
- Identification of the material that is allegedly infringed, or if more than one work is claimed to be infringed, a representative list of the allegedly infringed works.
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material in a precise enough manner to enable us to locate the material, preferably including the URL of the website page(s) on which the work is found.
- Information that enables us to contact you, including your name, postal address, telephone number, and s valid email address, if the latter is applicable.
- Your statement of good faith belief that the material that is the subject of the complaint is not authorized for use by the copyright owner, an agent for the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement that all information laid out in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an agent for the owner of the work.
- Your physical or electronic signature as the copyright holder or that of your authorized representative.
Please be aware that all the information listed above must be included in your notice in order for your notice to be valid.
You may send your copyright infringement claim to us through our contact form.
Please be advised that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing upon their copyright may be subject to liability under applicable law.
Take Down Procedure
This site reserves the right to remove or disable access to any materials claimed to be infringing or deemed to be infringing by fact or circumstance that make infringing activity apparent. The accounts of repeated infringers will be terminated, and access to the the infringing materials will be disabled posthaste, according to the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Modification of Policy
There may be changes or addition made to this policy in the future, and we encourage all website users to re-read this policy regularly in order to stay informed of any such changes or additions.